89

You are the reason why I awakened twice that night

I found that you think of me and put your song on our playlist

Moon at Waxing Crescent phase is looking at you

It was not that cold outside and just a small thunderstorm

They want to ask you "What are you waiting for?"

Do you know the answer or does the question have an ambiguity for ya?

Remember 5 times

You didn't need to stay up all night to think about her, they said

Focusing on your plan, you already told her, all she can do is nod and can't change anything

Hold her tears with an angel's smile

Just don't be guilty and listen to your Cinema Story


You just back home from my house

With a couple of questions, what happened to me

Gaslighting between us, a million or two, you don't know

Can we fix this? Can we, honey?

 

~tbc

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Counted Days

no title